Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Electric ZOO Entry

Michelle Phan recently had a contest held on youtube.
 And this was from her site--> One Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) roundtrip plane tickets to Los Angeles, a VIP table for a party of ten (10) at a House of Glam event in 2010, two (2) Disneyland tickets, and a One Hundred Dollar ($100) dinner voucher valid at any restaurant at Universal Citywalk in Universal City, California
BUT, sadly, I didn't get top 10.
 I was really bummed about it, but I'm only a loser if I didn't try. I now sounds cheesy and yet it true! 
The video is down my blog, and I have a picture of my entry.
My look was inspired by a swan



1 comment:

  1. Wow just came across your blog and just had to mention that this make up is delightful!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete