Monday, December 6, 2010

goodbye facebook.

Yes. So I have deleted my facebook account. I had some friends on there, but but most were high school kids, I would see in the halls, but now I'm out of high school and I don't talk to people much from high school on fb. so I deleted them, and so I thought, why not just delete my whole account? I don't care about these people ( the watchers, the stalkers, etc.) I'm trying to live my life now , because I was living a life that wasn't mine. People would comment me asking, "hey what's up?" and "hows it going?" And I would always respond, good or great, when I wasn't. I didn't want to tell them about my problems or why I was feeling sad or crappy. Its hard to explain. But from now on, I don't need to deal with it anymore. I'm more better fall to hangout with someone in person, than to have a lame conversation online. So here's to Facebook, we had a good run, but it's time for me to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment