Sunday, December 26, 2010

I had a wonderful Christmas. I'm so happy to have a funny and goofy family, that's loving and caring.
We got to go to my cousin's Christmas Party and it was great! I didn't seen them for 4 years! There was so many relatives, I stopped counting after 15! The food was amazing. Had lots of turkey and ham. Took home lots of left overs =] My cousin Susan is a great cook!  Her homemade brownies are to die for! Here are some pictures that I took of our Christmas Tree. Its 15 years old, so it's part of the family and I love.  Its probably going to stay up until mid- January =] Merry Christmas bloggers and Happy New Year! 2011 almost here!  




And here is my abstract Christmas Tree =]


 ..Beautiful Crosses



Merry Christmas and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. =] Thanks hunns, and you have a bless new year too. Oh btw love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetheart, love your photos :) it's nice to meet you <3 feel free to follow my blog, yours is adorable.. I'm going to follow :)

    xoxo
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete