Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Book vs. Movie

      Out of the seven Harry Potter books, the third one ( Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) is my favorite book. I was very excited to watch the movie when it came out in theaters. After seeing it, I realized how much a difference it was from the book. A lot of scenes from the book, seemed to be ignored and were not in the movie. Some characters were barely shown and other were not even mentioned. Even though they both portrayed a more darker story, the movie took it far more than the book intended it to be. A big mistake the movie didn't show, was Harry's first crush, Cho Chang; that was completely avoided. Although it was a good movie, it wasn't true to the book.  

1 comment:

  1. I've never read :(
    Though I wish I did, but the movies were terrific!haha =]

    ReplyDelete