Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My deal in life 3


        My deal is that in life I want to achieve my goals and dreams.The biggest achievement for me is to become a movie director. I've always wanted to become a director ever since I saw Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the third grade. When I watched the behind the scenes, I became intrigued by the movie's lights, camera, and action. It made me realize and that directing movies was what I wanted to do in my life.

        Now, I have become a college student and my love for film is stronger than ever. I'm taking on as a full-time student, because I want to reach my dream as fast as I can. My plans are to study at SPC for two years in Digital Media, then transfer for two more years at a university to finish in film degree. I want to learn as much as I can. I'm obsessed always changing film world, there's always new and better things coming out. The HD, editing software, 3D cameras, animation, and sound are things that keep enhancing every year.

       California is the next stop I will be heading for after I graduate. There are better chances in Los Angeles, because that's the place where the deals are being made. I will have a more understanding of how the game is played and knowing who I need to be working with in order to get to the next step. I will also be making partnerships with other people and getting the knowledge of the different types of companies that are in the city.

       A dream of mine in film making is that I can have the opportunity to work with amazing and talented people. Everyone from the writers, editors, producers all working together to make a movie. What is great about this job is the exciting events that happen in the days of shooting a film. I think that getting up in the morning and going to the movie set to exploded cars or have zombies chasing people makes a job not seem like a job at all! The most greatest thing to me, is to be able to work with the actors. This is a far stretch from now, but I would be so happy just to be on the set with the most versatile actor in Hollywood; Johnny Depp. Its not just because of his good looks, but its his ability to change characters with such ease and grace.

    I want to able to capture the art of storytelling with film and then showing it to the world. This deal is what I think might be harder for me achieve. Its going to take twice the work, because in this industry of film making, the numbers of workers are a lot more higher in males than females. I hope that one day I can become a successful filmmaker and to inspire and help other women to pursue goals in the film industry.  Helping them, by showing that a woman can make a movie as good as a man can.





   I should win this scholarship, because it would be helpful for me to achieve my goals and dreams in life. The biggest achievement for me is to become a movie director. I've always wanted to become a director ever since I saw Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in the third grade. When I watched the behind the scenes, I became intrigued by the movie's lights, camera, and action. It made me realize and that directing movies was what I wanted to do in my life.

        I should be selected, because now that I become a college student and my love for film is stronger than ever. I'm taking on as a full-time student, because I want to reach my dream as fast as I can. My plans are to study at St.Petersburg College for two years in Digital Media, then transfer for two more years at the University of Central Florida to finish a bachelors in film degree. Winning this scholarship will help be so much with paying for classes and for books. I want to learn as much as I can. I'm obsessed with the always changing film world. There's always new and better things coming out. The HD, editing software, 3D cameras, animation, and sound are things that keep enhancing every year.

    I want to able to capture the art of storytelling with film and then showing it to the world. Its going to take twice the work for me to achieve my goal, because in this industry of film making, the numbers of workers are a lot more higher in males than females. I hope that one day I can become a successful filmmaker and inspire other women to pursue goals in the film industry.
I would be so grateful if I won this scholarship.



No comments:

Post a Comment